- New York Foundation: I researched and developed a scan of foundations across New York State, their commitment to social justice & community organizing and the potential for an upstate-downstate alliance of like-minded funders.
- New York State Civic Engagement Table: I supported the development of a Buffalo Civic Engagement Table through coaching, training and on-going support for the five member organizations.
- Portland Jobs with Justice: I worked with board, staff, and members to build and strengthen the leadership, board, finances and staff development through their first Executive Director transition.
- Clean Air Coalition of Western New York: I facilitated a strategic planning process engaging more then 25 members of the community including members, board, staff, funders and stakeholders.
- Responsible Endowment Coalition: I developed, trained and supported leaders, board members and staff to run their first major donor campaign, raising more then $25,000 in six weeks.
- Grassroots Institute for Fundraising Training: Through the GIFT Trainers Network, I have supported organizations across the country to develop and implement their grassroots fundraising plans.
Organizing & Campaign Development
- MinKwon Center for Community Action: I ran a series of organizing trainings for the entire staff on Recruitment, Methods of Organizing, Coalition-building & Leadership development.
- Long Island Jobs with Justice: I trained and supported the staff to develop their organizing model, base-building & leadership development plan, & program evaluation.
13% and Growing Coalition, New York, NY
Action for a Better Community, Rochester NY
ALIGN: Alliance for a Greater New York, New York NY
Brooklyn Movement Center, Brooklyn, NY
CAAAV: Organizing Asian Communities, New York, NY
Camp Kinderland, Brooklyn, NY
Cause Effective, New York, NY
Center for Story-based Strategy (formerly SmartMeme), Boston, MA and Oakland, CA
Citizen Action of New York (CANY), New York State
Coalition for Economic Justice, Buffalo, NY
Cornell University, Ithaca, NY
Correctional Association of New York, New York, NY
Democratic Socialists of America, National
Empire State Housing Alliance, Rochester NY
Flatbush Tenant Coalition, Brooklyn, NY
Fort Greene SNAP, Brooklyn, NY
FUREE, New York, NY
ioby.org, New York NY
Isabella Freedman Retreat Center, Falls Village, CT
Ithaca College, Ithaca, NY
Jobs with Justice, National
Lower Manhattan Cultural Council, New York, NY
Mothers on the Move, Bronx, NY
New York Lawyers for the Public Interest, New York NY
North Star Fund, New York, NY
Reconstructionist Rabbinical College, Philadelphia, PA
Red Umbrella Project, Brooklyn NY
Responsible Endowment Coalition, New York, NY
RoadMap Consulting, Oakland, CA & New York NY
Rochester Action for a Better Community, Rochester, NY
San Francisco Women Against Rape, San Francisco, CA
Solidago Foundation, Northampton, MA
Tompkins County Workers Center, Ithaca, NY
VOCAL NY (formerly NYCAHN), Brooklyn NY
WORTH (Women on the Rise Telling HerStory), New York, NY